About Safety and Learning Techniques (SaLT)
Townsville-based Safety and Learning Techniques (SaLT) is dedicated to helping you take care of your people and your safety obligations.
Led by our ever-passionate director Jodie Cronin, we customise our safety training and auditing services to suit your organisation, with a focus on flexible delivery and realistic implementation.
Since we first opened our doors in 2004, we’ve expanded our safety training repertoire to cover both general safety and industry-specific safety courses. As a registered training organisation (RTO 51054), much of the training we offer is accredited, so you and your people can enjoy the benefits of nationally-recognised safety qualifications. And because we know that no two business’s safety needs are the same, we tailor all our training to suit you.
Although we’re based in Townsville, we can deliver safety training and auditing services no matter where your business may be.
- Accredited administrator for the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator and Expanded Interpretive Report
- Workplace Health and Safety Officer
- Certificate IV in Assessment and Workplace Training
- Minerals Industry Risk Management
- Incident Cause Analysis Method Facilitator
- Surface Ventilation Officer
- QMS1 and QMS2
- Executive Certificate in Occupational Safety and Hygiene
We take care of safety training and audits for a number of state and private schools, childcare centres, energy companies, consultancy businesses, factories, mining companies and other businesses.